We recruit, train, and retain the very best logistics and technical experts the world over. We love to promote from within—more than 50 percent of our staff of more than 18,000 employees has been at Expeditors for five years or more. Our high retention rate is influenced by a unique compensation program for positions that are more than just jobs—they’re chances to grow, thrive, and do what you love.
See career opportunities at Expeditors
Promotion from Within
We value long-term employment for what it can do for our customers and for career satisfaction. As a shining example, our president and CEO, Jeff Musser, started as an entry-level employee in our San Francisco office 38 years ago.Meet our leadership team
Prime for opportunities
- Over 350 locations: Rub elbows with people and cultures around the world.
- Training: We hire for attitude and train for skill.
- Technology: We design and develop leading-edge software and systems.
- Global logistics: An industry that’s evolving, fast-moving, challenging, and rewarding.
- Solid financial ground: We’re not for sale and have no long-term debt.
- Competitive benefits: We offer a wide range of benefits to support the well-being of you and your family, including health care, financial security, paid time off and education reimbursement.
- Community connections: We’re passionate about helping out the communities where we live and work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law | EEO is the Law Supplement | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.